Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 Things in 30 Days Challenge :Day 29 -Something you could never get tired of doing.

Posted by Norazo at 8:57 AM
Hallo semua.... It's Day 29 and today's challenge is "Something you could never get tired of doing" ok this is very very very easy for me hehehe... i 've said it in my about me profile and in my Day 23 post!

I am a hardcore internet user and i am never get tired of surfing the internet. I can get tired of food.. sleep and anything but i will never gonna tired of internet. The wonderful world of internet mesmerized me. I watch news on net, read on net, watch drama/movie on net etc etc.. The world of internet is no boundaries and it's up to you to handle it either for good or bad! So the answer of today challenge is simple. I'll never get tired of


Internet.... ♥

copy paste syndrome hehe have you?? i did



*picture credit to google

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos