Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Things in 30 Days Challenge :Day 28 -In this past month, what have you learned?

Posted by Norazo at 11:59 AM
Salam semuanya... it's Day-28 phewww times fly fast 2 more days to go. I am kinda sad.. :( uhuk uhuk uhuk..~~~

So , in this past month, what have i learned? i learned a lot. i miss a lot.. i do a lot.. i eat a lot (this one a must ;p) however i feel like i still don't have enough sleep!! (ya lah tu... ;p)

Exactly what have i learned?? I will list down as below (lately i love to list what i want to say here and what i want to do during my day) ♥

1. I learn to be patience coz patience pay


2. I just learn to pay attention (specially when my boss giving me instruction like an hour ago)

3. I learn to think (i don't like to think but these 30 days challenges always make me think!)


think green save the world.. save the trees..save the environment for future generations

4. I learn to let it go (when i am hurt by others remark)

5. I learn to focus ( when doing something)


6. I learn to boost my self esteem (it's kinda low hehe)


7. I learn to control my appetite (this one i failed haha)

8. I learn to feel good of myself (like feel good channel hahaha..)

p/s pictures credit to Google

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos