Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Things in 30 Days Challenge :Day 25-Who are you?

Posted by Norazo at 1:54 PM
holla everyone... i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! hahaha... Today is Day 26 and the question is Who are you? Who am i?? who am i? suddenly i remember Jackie Chan's movie " Who am i " the story where he lost his memory due to car or plane crash.. If i want to answer the same question of who am i will definitely gonna say i am me and me not you.. ;p..

Ok lah time for serious business here. I'm a female, still in my twenties , i work, rent a house with 2 others, i'm from Victoria island of Labuan, i'm my parents daughter and my brothers sister! what else you want to know. i think i have reveal facts about myself in Day 23 challenge. so if you want to find out click here ^___^

Now people i'm off to continue watching Star Wars : Attack of The Clones. Bye

XoXo

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos