Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Things in 30 Days Challenge :Day 17 -How you hope your future will be like.

Posted by Norazo at 11:31 AM
Hallo semua.. assalammualaikum..♥

The mission is getting harder and harder. Since i did mention i am someone who hate to think and i feel like i have been force to think something that rarely came into my mind before hmm... however the question for today is rather simple. So, do i have any hopes and dreams?? yess i do.. and now i will try to dig something out of my head ☺.

My hopes for my future is simple. i want to live a very happy life with lovely people around me, i want to have my own family (hehehe) then i want a stable life .. then i want to make a lot of money... and the ever famous line from beauty peagent contestant "WORLD PEACE"

To top all that i want to be someone who is excellent in and out dan di dunia dan akhirat. amin...

-XoXo-

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos