Thursday, March 31, 2011

Romance and the Romantic Thought of Mine

Posted by Norazo at 8:19 PM
I just finished watching Beauty and The Beast The Movie and it was marvelous! It is true. The movie is true. It is really hard to find a true love if it's just based on the outer appearance of someone. It'd deep down what matters the most. While watching the movie it makes me think of what more important in a relationship. it tell me to love honestly, love freely, don't be afraid to love, and just be yourself.. that what's matter the most. Just like the very famous line in Adnan Sempit The Movie "walaupun muka saya ganas tapi dalam hati ada taman...!"

Yesterday while i was driving home after work, i listen to Red FM and the song by Marc Anthony "You Sang To Me" was on air and catching my attention (i was day dreaming while driving ;p). The song was keep playing in my mind and now i'm listening to it. The lyrics was honest and the song was speacial. I remember i was still in form 3 when the song was first released but it never catch my attention as that time i am more into Britney Spears, NSYNC, BSB etc .. and now 12 years later i am crazy for the song..(maybe now i can understand better that's why). I hope, someday.. somewhere... i will found someone just like the lyrics of the song

All the while you were in front of me I never realized
I just can't believe I didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, I can't believe it
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me
How I long to hear you sing beneath the clear blue skies
And I promise you this time I'll see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, I can't believe it
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me

(unfortunately no one ever sing to me before hehehehe)




0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos