Thursday, March 24, 2011

March is my Birthday Month!

Posted by Norazo at 4:32 PM
I am so thankful! This year, i have been receiving a lot of birthday wishes, gifts and foods hehe... Though it has been a week since my actual birthday, but the celebration continue.. Yesterday my dear best friend whom i mention in my Day 4 challenge came to Putrajaya for meeting and celebrating my birthday horayyyyy.. i love her munchie munchie much! We decided to have our lunch at Secret Recipe Alamanda and here it goes.. ( i love sharing pictures here hehe)

my strawberry marshmellow (Recommended *****)

ItalicChocolate fudge superlicious for chocolate lover ♥

Black paper chicken with rice yummeh! ♥

spaghetti meatball oklaaa~~


Once again thank you all for the treats and for the presents. I truly appreciated it and i hope our beautiful friendship last FOREVER! Love u mmuaahh mmuuahh ♥♥♥

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos