Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm Leaving Seksyen Dasar Again ;-(

Posted by Norazo at 2:58 PM
Well betullah kata orang if we like the place/people it is really hard to say goodbye! If we being force to leave it's really hurt.. and I AM HURTING NOW... Though i'm still be here but i feel like i'm going to be far far away ... it was very hard to leave the first time but it seems it is so very hard to leave again for the second time.. it is unbearable! i force myself to smile... i force myself to laugh but the truth is i'm forcing myself.. :'( why it has to be me.. my 4 months there was stressful specially under 'her' and now i'm coming back to 'her'... I will be missing everyone here (except u know who haha) the boss and the colleague.. i wish this was just a dream.. and when i wake up tomorrow i'll still with Dasarian.. ;( but tomorrow i'll be in Labuan hehehe..

When i leave Dasar last year i put up an entry and now my last day as Dasarian i put up another entry... starting 16 March, i'll be LOST

To everyone here thank you, i love you all and we're the BEST when we TOGETHER! We going to be TOGETHER kan ^___*

jimatkan penggunaan kertas ok hehe

bilik bos yang terbaekkkk!!

tempat bertenggek!

tokey meeting Athirex @ tirexbelle

1 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on March 11, 2011 at 11:58 AM said...

ok. ini tak seronok.
tapi kamu masih ada aku :P

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos