Thursday, March 24, 2011

I dream of HIM

Posted by Norazo at 6:48 PM
I dream of HIM. Not Hyun Bin but Song Seung Hun. It was funny.. I know why i dream of him though coz currently i'm watching "My Princess" and he was the male lead in the drama. I remember he was in my dream for the whole night.. Luckily he doesn't speak anything coz for sure i don't understand hehe.. For those who don't know who the hell i'm talking about here goes his pictures

what r u looking at ah?

with his love interest in the drama Kim Tae Hee

he was wearing suit all the time in the series hmmm

hello~~

and bonus picture

...




...





...

i have to crop the below part though coz it' kinda low cut ;p



p/s puter might think this guy not so handsome hehe kan puter

2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on March 25, 2011 at 3:14 PM said...

he may be NOT handsome but the last picture tu ~*hmmmmm, sexy! :P ask me again 'do he look handsome?' im sure the answer will be change. bwahahaha.

Norazo Aslan on March 25, 2011 at 3:51 PM said...

may i ask you again mem? Does he look sexy to you??? ;p

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos