Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Things in 30 Days Challenge :Day 14 -A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Posted by Norazo at 9:51 AM
Hallo semuaa!! Salam semuaa.... guess who's back with the brand new entry?? yupp yesss that's me hahahaha (poyo ka sengal ni hahaha)

By the way people, today is Day 14 yo... wah wah wah time flies really fast ok.. back to the question above "A TV show you’re currently addicted to" i am not sure which TV show but one thing for sure i'll try not to miss 1N2D every Friday, 11.23pm on KBS World.
the logo

the member:
from left behind : Lee Seung Gi, Kang Ho Dong, Eun Ji Won & Kim Jong Min
the one being held : Uhm Tae Woong (new member)
front : "The Driver" Lee Seung Gun


Apart from that, i rarely watch TV coz most of my time i spending in front of my laptop whenever i'm home. However, if u ask me which drama that catch my interest probably "My Princess" but i haven't finish watching it yet.

♥ My Princess poster


So i guess that's about it for today's mission. XoXo everyone! ♥


0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos