Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Things in 30 Days Challenge :Day 12- Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Posted by Norazo at 2:28 PM
Hallo semua.... ^___*,

It's Day 12 everyone, and today's mission is "Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is" hmm the answer to the question is I AM SINGLE. So how's my single life?? It's boring but for me it's fun hahahaha... so what do i do 7 days a week?? simple..

Monday to Friday : Go to work from 8.30 am to average 6.30 pm. At night sit in front of my laptop and surfing until 11.30pm. Sleep until 7.30 am and repeat the same routine for 5 days hehehe

Saturday - Sunday : If my hsemate asked me to go out then we go out. If not i will sit in front of my laptop from morning (11am) till morning (2am).. ehehhehe

With that, i conclude how i live my single life . completely and utterly boring to the max! i wish i have a boyfriend so at least my boring schedule will change...

signing off from P11

-jia-

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos