Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 Things in 30 days Challenge Day 1: My Favourite Song

Posted by Norazo at 6:53 PM
Hallo, at 4.50pm i was standing in front of Puter's cubicle when she asked me to join the above contest for 30 days. Watching the title made me interested so i told her "I'M IN!" so here i am putting my first entry for the above contest entitle My Favourite Song ^__^

Honestly i have a long list of my favourite song so it's quite difficult for me to name one so i have to be careful here aserey hehe.. so my most favourite song of all time would be jeng jeng jeng... "If You're Not The One" by Daniel Bendingfield. I love the song so very much and i remember i will scream out loud whenever this song was aired on the radio plus it's also remind me of my puppy love ;p hahahah .. so to relive those moments again here goes the lyrics

"If You're Not The One"

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I'll never know whatthe future brings
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms


and the MV (UK Version)



So for those who interested please click here to know more ^___^ (this will direct you to Puter's entry)

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos