Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Posted by Norazo at 12:48 PM
I know valentine is 5 days ahead but no harm if i want to post this entry 5 days earlier right. ^__* just now me and puter were having discussion about LOVE! I'm sure everyone of us have their own love story right.. From what i gather LOVE is indeed BEAUTIFUL but it also PAINFUL! When i was in UiTM i watch this Korean Movie He Was Cool. The story line is ok and i like it. The main actress in the movie was a high school girl. She was lovely, cute and happy go lucky until she met her hero. After facing the troubles and misunderstanding, she was gloomy, slump, no spirit, negative, crying etc etc... while watching this i said to my friend, no point of her in love cause she lost her usual self! True isn't it. When we in Love, we're happy.. but at the same time we worried and most of the time we worried for NOTHING! Puter then said, true very true.. but that is LOVE. That's why people says LOVE IS BLIND AS FAR AS THE EYES CAN SEE!

When in love happiness is just for a moment but it last FOREVER in our heart.. When in LOVE we tried to shut our eyes and ears to what others said about our lovers.. we become deaf and blind. And that peoples is THE POWER OF LOVE!

Therefore let us read the ever famous poem entitled "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue "by i don't know who... sorry

Roses are red, violets are blue
Love never crossed my mind until the day that I met you


Roses are red, violets are blue
When I’m with you my heart feel brand new

Roses are red, violets are blue
At times when I’m blind I could only still see you

Roses are red
, violets are blue

When I have nothing else to look forward for I still have you

Roses are red, violets are blue
When thinking of love, it’s like thinking of you


Roses are red, violets are blue
I’ll save my last dance only to dance with you


So as February is the month of LOVE, i wish everyone to have a good laugh and a good love with your LOVE one! Happy LOVING everyone!.

By the way here some chocolate as souvenir from our office mate who just came back from Paris!

Title of the pictures below "FROM PARIS WITH LOVE" by Cadbury chocolate!

outside!

the message!

the inside!

spot the missing love.... ;p

3 more missing loves! ^__*

additional cluster!

p/s i'm in the mood to love hahahahha


0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos