Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fernando Torres Leaving for CHELSEA

Posted by Norazo at 12:50 AM
I love LIVERPOOL and LIVERPOOL will be forever in my heart thought their current stats is pathetic.. at the same time i adore Fernando Torres.. why? cause he's got talent, he's unique, he's humble, no scandal, he's same age as me and like me he was born in March 1984! loyal to his O-Lala, blondie, footballer from Spain who won EURO 2008 and WORLD CUP 2010 and he's CUTE hahahah.. in short he's got it all..


he's cute isn't he? his nickname is "el-nino" means "the kid" coz he's look young! 84'iers forever 21 ma hehee ;p

When he leave for CHELSEA i said to myself it is for his own good and future.. a talented player should play in a promising club with good standing right.. so CHELSEA is a bit of a good club! For me, he can go to any club in the world as long as not to Manchester United. Though there was rumours last year MU interested to buy him and FT himself considering it, i am so happy he not choose to go there.. THANK YOU TORRES!

I hope you will shine with Chelsea and win the title (only if LIVERPOOL can't make it). Torres debut with Chelsea will be this Sunday against old club Liverpool at Stamford Bridge. I found the article on the net where Torres said that he will not celebrating the goal if he score any during the match cause he has an utmost respect to the Liverpool's fan! Here some of what he said:

"First I will have to play, after that I have to score, so some things have to happen, but I have big, big respect for the Liverpool fans, so I don't think so."


There you go Torres hope that attitude won't change! For full article please read here.


i will miss him wearing RED No. 9

cause from now on he's BLUE No. 9 =(

To Torres GOOD LUCK with your new club!

2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on February 7, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

well, every season senak perut jadi fan of Liverpool :P

LiLy KnoTWiSe on February 7, 2011 at 10:35 AM said...

tau xper.. senak pun x mcm ni nyah hahahahahahhaha

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos