Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ceritera kami...~~

Posted by Norazo at 8:19 PM
Last Maulidul Rasul me and my friend back in UiTM Sabah having our gathering.. only the 4 of us though hehe.. we having our dinner at Flaming Stimboat just across Sunway Pyramid. The place was full luckily we've booked it early.. For RM25, you can eat all you want and it was deliciousssssss.. finger licking good! yummy.. for those who love stimboat, this is the place you want it to be.. great food and great taste (at least for me and my friends hehe).. so guys here goes the pictures =)

The before pictures


During Pictures

Piranha! Bwahahha

Captain Kapal

The bestest friend

Captain in action lagi lagi dan lagi

The after picture

terbaekkkk!

Since it almost midnight, therefore i stayed with my friend in Cititel, Midvalley..

good night KL

here come morning!

me @ Cititel

and this is Dayang

The next day me, dayang and zarina went for another spin off around KL before dayang head off to KK.. We went to Sogo then Jalan Tar then we landed ourselves in Mama's Recipe restaurant somewhere in KL ..

Dayang with her cuppies (her birthday fall on 26 February 2011)

the cuppies!

them...

us!

To Dayang Radzlinah bt. Abd. Razak Happy Birthday to you! U r one of the best thing ever happen to me and i hope our friendship will last FOREVER!!! Love you my most faithful friend ^______^

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos