Monday, January 10, 2011

Secret Garden

Posted by Norazo at 11:11 AM

Secret Garden is a Korean-Drama (yess another cong ceng cong ceng story) currently air in SBS channel. i haven't watch this drama yet but will soon.. and here i want to share the synopsis:

"The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin), an arrogant and eccentric CEO who maintains the image of seeming perfection, and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won), a poor and humble stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy amongst top actresses. Their accidental meeting, when Joo Won mistakes Ra Im for actress Park Chae Rin, marks the beginning of a tense, bickering relationship, through which Joo Won tries to hide a growing attraction to Ra Im that both confuses and disturbs him. To complicate matters further, a strange sequence of events results in them swapping bodies. " ...

and yesss its another romantic comedies

What i like about this drama (though im not watching it yet) is it's OST! Coooool oooooo so here i want to share the translation lyrics for one of the OST, Here I Am by 4Men ft. Mi:

Here I am,In this place,Here I am
Here I am ,In this place,I’m here.

Here I am,in this place,Here I am
Here I am,In this place,I’m here now

Even if it’s not enough
I’ll show how much I really love you
You may never know but
Here I am

Here I am,In this place,Here I am
Here I am ,In this place,I’m here.

Even if it’s not enough for me to show
How much I really love you
I’ll just wait for you in this place.

Even if you think it’s not enough,it’s fine
I’ll show how much I really love you
You may never know but
Here I am

You may never know,but Here I am

if u want to sing along with it this is the Romanization version


Here I am yeogi Here I am
Here I am naega yeogie yeogi inneunde

Here I am jigeum Here I am
Here I am jigeum yeogie naega inneunde

nal da jwodo mojara
nal beoryeodo mojara
naega neol eolmamankeum saranghaneunjireul
moreul geoya ama neon Here I am

Here I am yeogi Here I am
Here I am naega yeogie yeogi inneunde

nal da jwodo mojara
nal beoryeodo mojara
naega neol eolmamankeum saranghaneunjireul
gateun jarieseo neol gidarilge

nal yokhaedo gwaenchanha
nal beoryeodo gwaenchanha
naega neol eolmamankeum saranghaneunjireul
moreul geoya ama neon Here I am

moreul geoya ama neon Here I am

if u want to listen to the song it's in my playlist, song # i forgot.. just push the next button on my playlist lah ^^

lyrics credit to L.o.L : Lyric of Life hope u enjoy the song as much as i do! ^^

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos