Sunday, January 16, 2011

My bestest weekend everrrr!!!

Posted by Norazo at 3:37 PM
I feel like this weekend is the best weekend for me.. why??? coz i just stayed at home and not going anywhere hahahaha.. if you guys watch Japanese drama Hotaru no Hikari, there's one line from the series i love the most coz it's resembles me hehehe it says ""I'd rather lay around than fool around," i totally agree with that.. in short yess i don't have life.. my life is center around my job from Monday to Friday and during weekend i rather stay at home surfing the internet hehehehe. Weekend for us to get rest after 5 days of working ma.. ;p

Mood???? VERY HAPPY

why?

and that's makes me happy

peaceee yo

2 comments:

Miss Layaleya on January 16, 2011 at 4:24 PM said...

peace!! nk like byk kali.. duk umah mmg best.. ;)

LiLy KnoTWiSe on January 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM said...

betul..betul..betul.. weekend ku indah walaupun kosong!

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos