Saturday, January 8, 2011

Adventure begin hehehe

Posted by Norazo at 7:43 PM
As i mention last night, today me puter and tirah attend our friend wedding in Lembah Pantai, Kuala Lumpur. The adventure begin when we got LOST! We got LOST for 2 hours and the funny thing was we just circling the area for 18 times haha... Knowing KL and the drivers its really pissed me of!

After we "melantak" at the wedding, we head back home and we found McDonald Drive Thru and yessss we land ourselves there hahaa here goes the pictures:

Puter and her quarter-pounder! yummehh

Tirah and her prosperity hot! hot! hot!

me and my double cheezle fasheeezeeell ;p

my cheeeeeeseeeee hehehe

even the guardian angel in my car has her own McFlurry ;p

and my tudung also want to taste the coke!

I'm Full



4 comments:

Miss Layaleya on January 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM said...

hahahaha.. we all plak melantak ayam golek.. 2 org abis sekor ayam.. sbb dh x boleh beli half.. so, mkn la sekor smpai habis.. hahahaha

LiLy KnoTWiSe on January 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM said...

hahahah nasib mampu habiskan.. klu tak kesiannnn orang sudan fahiyaa

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on January 10, 2011 at 6:15 PM said...

sure korang guardian angel kenyang melantak mc flurry yang lagi besar dari dia kan? hahahha

LiLy KnoTWiSe on January 10, 2011 at 6:25 PM said...

puter my angel menggigil makan mcflurry haha

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos