Friday, December 24, 2010

Thumbs Down to KFC Equine Park, Seri Kembangan and Alamanda, Putrajaya

Posted by Norazo at 3:05 PM



I just want to express my deepest regret to these two KFC outlet. I love KFC. I love the chickens, the wedges, the Pepsi, the Mirinda etc.. but:

I AM NOT SATISFY WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE TWO KFC OUTLET I NAME ABOVE!


Both outlet have issue with their speed of delivery. Does it take forever to prepare a set of Cheezy Wedgess???? No isn't it. Just fry the potato and once done u just squeeze the cheese and mayo onto it. why do i have to wait for almost half an hour waiting for that simple proses to be done???? Cheesy Wedges are one of the popular menu in KFC. There is no issue of you don't prepare the wedges ready at all time. KFC Equine Park, a big NO NO for me!

cheesy wedges.. it's sooo yummy!


I undertand KFC Alamanda, Putrajaya always pack with people. But what i don't understand is why the service is not improving at all. SLOW as a SNAIL. Though with 3 counters open, it's still slow! Seriously the management should think something on how to reduce people queuing in the line if they don't want their reputation to be squash by this. My suggestion change their Manager! KFC Alamanda, also a BIG NO NO for me!

Alamanda, Putrajaya the only living shopping Complex in Putrajaya ;p



p/s all pictures credit to google

2 comments:

meme =p on December 31, 2010 at 8:04 AM said...

hey the cheese wedges in Texas doesn't look like that =p

LiLy KnoTWiSe on January 1, 2011 at 12:20 AM said...

hehe it does look like that here in Malaysia =)

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos