Thursday, December 16, 2010

Policy and International Division

Posted by Norazo at 3:43 PM
i have been working here in this Policy and International Division, Ministry of Higher Education for 1 year and 4 months! However, in this very short period i have been moving from 1 cubicle into another and to date i have been landing myself in 5 different cubicles and honestly i'm tired moving my things. The reason i move a lot because i have to change my task. for 1 year im policy section and the remaining 4 months im doing internationalization. If people ask me which one i prefer, i choooseee POLICY better. Why? Because i like it hahahaha..

after 4 months i'm in international, i'm back to my previous. section Honestly, even though only 4 months away, i find a lot have change since then. I feel LOST cause i don't know what to do though i know almost everything in this section. In short i feel like i'm new! Luckily i have puter here :).. puter i love u mmuahh mmuuahh!

Enough about that. The reason i write this entry is because i want to share my cubicles from my very first one on 24 August 2009 to the current starting 15 December 2010!

my first cubicle

my second!

my third!

my forth!

and finally...

my current cubicle in the middle between my 1st and my 3rd cubicle! ;p




2 comments:

Miss Layaleya on December 17, 2010 at 8:06 AM said...

HORRAYYYYY!!! I suka la bila u dh back 2 normal.. mcm slama ni u x normal je kan?? whateva..

Hepy for u dear:)

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on December 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM said...

sayang kamu jugak!!

-puter-

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos