Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Officially on Nuffnang!

Posted by Norazo at 10:15 AM

My friend have been pestering me to become Nuffnang member since early this year but i'm not so into this stuff. This because unlike them i don't have many followers and i rarely updating my blog! Some more, i don't know weather or not i have other readers except them. However, since i put traffic widget in my blog, i realised that there's indeed human being other than my friend reading my blog and i feel blessed! Plus they come from different part of the world too and not just from my home country.. Thank you guys.

Since i feel like peoples did read my blog, therefore i find the courage to sign myself up to Nuffnang! Through my participation, i hope i can contribute more to Nuffnang and vice versa ^____^.

Though i know these peoples have 3x more visitors each days to their blog compare to mine, i still i want to promote their site here :

1) my.little.secret ;

2) *jujue* ;and

3) My Secret Garden

People please support us!!! Love u mmuuahh mmuuahh

3 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on December 24, 2010 at 11:56 AM said...

thank you sebab nanti traffic kat blog i akan naik :P

Miss Layaleya on December 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM said...

wah, TQ darl.. I support u:)

LiLy KnoTWiSe on December 24, 2010 at 3:03 PM said...

we support each other! hehe ^___^

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos