Friday, December 10, 2010

Buat aku befikir jugak...

Posted by Norazo at 3:47 PM
I read my friend blog entitle Buat Aku Berfikir. It was simple but come with a heavy message. I am 26 and still not married and single. meaning im not seeing someone special lah. I know 'the who' in her entry and honestly i can feel her loneliness and that's what makes me afraid! my BFF in Labuan all married with kid or pregnant. in 3 months time i'll be 27 and in 3 yrs time i am 30! wainaa the number killing me... i'm scared, worried and scared and worried! So for those who have brother, friend and family please introduce me hehehehe boleh?? sound very desperado nih huhuhuhu~~

actually i have someone i like here in this ministry. but knowing myself i don't know how to say "hello sir i have a crush on you!" hahaha my ego is very high ok.. plus the guy is cute . who am i compare to him.. (sound very low self esteem here ;p) So can we just let it be? should i act funny in front of them for them to remember me? naahhhh

i think this entry would last at least 2 days before i take it down. so to my followers puter, fahi, jujue i think u know who is the guy kan hehehe ;p

ok signing off!

8 comments:

Miss Layaleya on December 10, 2010 at 9:38 PM said...

hehehe.. i know la.. bleh ke i mention nama that guy kat cni?? hehehe;p

anyway, thanks buat sequal utk entry i.. heehehe:p

LiLy KnoTWiSe on December 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM said...

hehehehe x pyhla.. mana tau dia bca blog i kan hahahaha. signing off -jia heri-

Miss Layaleya on December 11, 2010 at 11:50 PM said...

haahahaha... i like!!
- fahiya sharul-

jUliANa^sAlLeh on December 13, 2010 at 8:26 AM said...

hahaha... :P cettt poraahhhh...kikiki..amin2 jia-heri...hihihi

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on December 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM said...

weh, nak signing off macam tu jugak!

-nuur iskandar-

bwahahhaha :P

LiLy KnoTWiSe on December 13, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

jujue: menarik nya amin2 haha
puter: sign jgn x sign. again -jia heri- hahahahhaa :D

meme =p on December 15, 2010 at 9:45 AM said...

You'll find "him" when you least expect it =p

LiLy KnoTWiSe on December 15, 2010 at 9:37 PM said...

meme: hopefully and soon hehe btw have a wonderful wedding to you

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos