Friday, December 24, 2010

Big Shout Out to Puteri Nuur At-Terawis

Posted by Norazo at 10:37 AM
Ever since i brought my Kenari SAA here from my hometown, this baby of mind has been put an act for i don't know how many times. I got a feeling just like me, she also don't want to move here. One after another problem coming and it has been racked my money for more than thousand already. haiyooooooo.. the biggest challenge was when the air-condition system was stop functioning. Living in a country like Malaysia with average temperature of 30o everyday is like camping by the Hell door (we know how hot Hell is regardless what religion we are in) It's HOT ok! and that was i have to endure since September! and some more now end of year is rain season in Malaysia. Without aircond how am i suppose to breath??? since the foreman told me i have to change the whole air-cond systems, therefore i have to save money for the past 3 months

and,

Finally last Monday i sent my Kenari SAA for service. Since i don't know who i can turn to (got no boyfriend ma) i went to Puter for help and she say "YESS No Hal" Puter i love uuuuuu (btw i'm straight ok. Plus Puter is a happy wife and loving mother to 2 beutiful children) . When i say beautiful, they are masterpiece (for more info please visit her blog). Unfortunately, after one day in a good condition, here goes my baby SAA put up an act yet again. NO AIRCOND all of the sudden. Haiyoooo.. i called the foreman and he asked me to go to his shop AGAIN. Where else could i turn to?? Of course la my dear Puter! I was torn when i have to again asked her for help. Sorry Puter! ;( and she still say YES without a second thought. I have to bother her again though yesterday she only half day in the office. Yesterday, we sent my SAA for another checking and luckily the service was FOC. The owner asked me to pick my car after office hour. It's easy for him to say as if Putrajaya and Equine Park is 1KM away huh. As i mention before, Puter was half day but she still came to pick me after office hour (with her little Phia and Idris plus her bibik!) to fetch my car. I cannot express how grateful and how shameful i am to receive her generosity one after another. I know thank you is not good enough but i still want to say :

THANK YOU VERY-VERY MUCH PUTER!

Puter with her favorite star Faizal Tahir!

future heartbreaker Son Idris!

cute cheeky daughter! Princess Phia!


Thank You Puter, Thank You Idris, Thank You Phia ^____^

+++++
This is not my SAA but my SAA exactly look like this



p/s Except the Kenari, other pictures are taken from Puter's blog and FB!

2 comments:

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis on December 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM said...

giler malu sebab you tulis macam ni :P no hal la. next time, you can still count on me :D

LiLy KnoTWiSe on December 24, 2010 at 3:01 PM said...

u also did post something about me ma... haha mak pun malu back then ;p

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos