Monday, November 29, 2010

atlet

Posted by Norazo at 1:29 PM
I want to share this super highhhhhhhhhhhh self esteem person whom i met at the airport and i manage to snap a picture of him without him notice!




if u guys notice, this fellow maybe just came back from a sport festival and from his tag there he was just actaully coming back from karisma (UiTM sport carnival). what i disliked the most is the fact that he actually dangling his tag with clearly wrote ATLET and the SILVER medal he won during the carnival. I find this kind of behaviour is embarrassing to the point of me want to knock his brain out of his head!. I don't care if you judge me of being jealous or etc but i specifically despise this kind of attitude. Showing off! You don't have to show it to the world la boy.. what is it in ur head?? haiyooooooooooo if he is my brother i will definitely going to laugh at him so hard until i can't catch my breath! Judging from his dressing, this fellow is very TEMBERANG one!

to this guy, im sorry for taking ur picture without u noticing but people can't see ur face though! i just want to say please grow up and u SUCK dude!

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos