Monday, July 13, 2009

chicken chop

Posted by Norazo at 1:35 PM

emm.. it has been awhile since my last update .. feel good to write something here.. but what to write? em.. okla.. got one already. today i received a big news concerning my life in the future. I got a job in a gov as what? no need to mention 1st la.. yg penting gov (my mom wish for me to be in gov).. so i am really happy about it, Kepada kawan2ku yg sentiasa mendoakan kejayaanku dlm interview hari tu thank you guys.. tuhan sja yg dapat membalas jasa dan doa kamu. i also will pray for the best of you all! thank you dayang, ogie, za, etat, mel, grace, marge, silva,isk, wawa and to my BELOVED PARENT.. En Aslan n Pn Haliba. Without ur doa i will not going to be what i am today. tima kasih lo tau n omma.. of cosla to ALLAH S.W.T sbb tanpa-Nya memakbulkan doa kita who r we la kan,, Syukur Alhamdullilah....


Therefore, for the good news, i want to celebrate myself. since my lunch time 1 hour only n etat has some inspection work to do in Labuan town, so i just tapau la. I feel like i want to eat chicken chop. Then i said to the lao ban take away ahh.. i wait for almost 10 minutes for it to be ready. so damn long.... luckilly me n dayang were sms'ing so time flew also i not so noticedla. i went to Level 6, main office tower FP (my opisla ba) with my chicken chop. i open the tapau guess what.. it is chicken chop but without gravy.. for me C.C without gravy is not C.C. is a K.F.C but of cos with boneless chickenla. but then i feel so frustrated cause i want to celebrate my happiness myself then the C.C is not something that i have in mind. now the tapau just stay beside me. i do not want to eat now. maybe later. i bring home then i make gravy myself...

2 comments:

wujing on July 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM said...

Dear friend !
1.We can offer all kinds of wholesale watch. We offer safe delivery and best service,low price and good quality.
2.We have excellent customer service team, which could solve online various problems about wholesale watches we provide in 24 hours.
3.We have perfect Logistics system, which guarantees all the ordered replica watches are delivered to you in good shape as fast as possible.Communicate with us.You will be very satisfied! Hope we can do long-term business in near future.
Rolex Watches
Omega Watches
Tissot Watches
Panerai Watches
Piaget-Watches
Zenith Watches
Baume Mercier Watches
Bvlgari Watches
Concord Watches
Corum Watches
Longines Watches
Louis Vuitton Watches
Mont Blanc Watches
Oris Watches
Rado Watches
Raymond Weil Watches
Tag Heuer Watches
A Lange & Sohne Watches
Piguet Watches
Bregue Watches
Dior Watches
Gucci Watches
Jaeger LeCoultre Watches
Patek Philippe Watches
Vacheron Constantin Watches
Breitling Watches
Cartier Watches
Chopard Watches
IWC Watches
Best regards! Thank you !

ogyzain on July 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM said...

Beh,tu gravvy sket sja dia kasi??x berbaloi....how much it cost???ceh,smua main kira skrg ni...

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos