Friday, October 17, 2008

i become blogger??????

Posted by Norazo at 9:18 PM
wow... never imagine.. i did imagine but never thought i have a blog of my own. but then again will my blog be view by viewer??? im not celebreties neither do i a rich girl or famous but i don't give a damn as long as im happy! live is meaningless without happiness. money can buy thing but can't buy good things . that's my believe la.. hehehe...

what to say here??? bout my job?? my life?? my hobby?? ayoo...

i work in a bank that's all i can say

my life... i live a simple life... with my family

hobby?? probably blogging hahahah... i might laa..

ok that's all for now if i put too much i don't know wheater this site of mine will capture the heart of the viewer cheyy...

me signing off

0 comments:

 

Something for Nothing~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos